The Salina is our most popular collection. The set with extender includes a 5 piece sectional and coffee table with a tempered glass top. The coffee table can also be switched for a full sized ottoman. The Salina features our rich espresso all weather wicker with sleek arms and backrests. Edge sealed cushions and solid teak feet are a perfect accent to its modern design.
The Salina Collection boasts the most matching pieces of any of our outdoor sectional sets . Club chairs, end tables, chaises, and extra armless pieces are all available to fully customize this outdoor sectional to your deck or patio. The set comes in Sunbrella Spectrum Mushroom fabric - a shade that meshes with any setting and matches all colors of throw pillows.
- All-weather wicker material is resistant to the elements and resists mildew and fading.
- Welded powder coated aluminum frame is light, durable and rustproof.
- 6" seat cushions are made of quick drying foam material that circulates air and drains water. Back pillows have plush polyester fill.
- Sunbrella cushions are water repellant, fade and mildew resistant, and easy to clean. They are zippered and machine washable.
- Bottom cushions are stitched with ties and can be secured to the frames.
||134"L x 71"W x 30"H 102"L x 102"W x 30"H
|Left and Right Arm Chairs
||33"W x 37"D x 30"H
||37"W x 37"D x 30"H
|Armless Chair (2)
||31"W x 37"D x 30"H
||43"L x 23"W x 17"H
||35"L x 35"W
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Note: delivery occurs from Graham, North Carolina and generally calculates to $2/mile from that location. We offer FREE delivery within 25 miles.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.