The Santorini is a round outdoor sectional that is built to entertain. The versatile design offers incredible functionality with numerous configurations. The ottomans can be used as seating, or they can be turned around to fit flush against the inside of the sectional to create an outdoor daybed. The set includes a 5 piece sectional, 3 ottomans, and coffee table with a tempered glass top.
The Santorini Outdoor Daybed is hand woven with espresso all-weather wicker and comes in Sunbrella Spectrum Mushroom cushions - a shade that complements any setting and matches all colors of throw pillows. It pairs with the Cypress Dining Sets for 6 and 8, as well as the Salina Club Chairs and Lounge Chairs.
- All-weather wicker or HDPE(High Density Polyethylene) is resistant to the elements and resists mildew, fading, sagging, and staining.
- Sunbrella® fabric cushions are water repellant, fade and mildew resistant, and easy to clean.
- Powder coated aluminum frames are light, durable and rustproof.
- 6" seat cushions are made of quick drying foam material that circulates air and drains water. Back pillows have plush polyester fill.
- Heavy duty zippers wrap around the edges for easy slipcover removal and machine washing.
- Ties stitched onto bottom cushions so that they can be secured to the frame.
- Natural teak wood feet on all couch pieces.
- Tempered glass top on coffee table for safety and easy cleaning.
Sectional - *144"W x 72"D x 28"H
*Diameter across the front
Curved Chair (5) - 43"W x 33"D x 28"H
Curved Ottoman (3) - 37"W x 21"D x 19"H
Coffee Table - 32"D x 13"H
Cushion Thickness - 6"
Seat Height - 19"
Back Pillow Height - 34"
All Weather Wicker is the most popular material for outdoor furniture and requires little to no maintenance. To clean the material, brush off any dirt or debris with a soft bristle brush or spray with a hose.
Cushions: We recommend using our custom fitted outdoor furniture covers when not in use, and storing the cushions inside during the winter.
For easy cleaning, brush off loose dirt, spray a cleaning solution of water and mild soap (such as Method or Dawn), and use a soft bristle brush to clean before rinsing and air drying.
For faster drying after heavy rain, tip the cushions on their sides with the zipper facing down.