Casual yet refined and stylish, the Bristowe Computer Credenza sets a professional and inviting tone for any work-from-home space. Crafted of Pecan Veneers in a Tuxedo black paint finish with touches of warm brown and accentuated by 4 bun feet on each side of the desk, there are 7 drawers including the top left and right drawers with full extension metal ball bearing slides with removable divider inserts. The top drawers have finger grooves to open and the bottom drawers are locking file drawers with pendaflex filing system and full extension metal ball bearing slides. There is a FC627 power bar with 2 electrical outlets and 2 USB ports on top. The top tier has a wireless charging area on the left side. The desk top area above the center drawer pulls out for added work surface.
- Seven drawers
- Top left and right drawers are on 100lb full extension metal ball bearing slides with removable divider inserts, one removable writing slide and one removable pencil drop-in that can be used on either side
- Top drawers have finger grooves to open
- Bottom drawers are locking file drawers with pendalfex filing system and 150lb full extension metal ball bearing slides
- Center drop-front drawer for keyboard use
- One fixed shelf inside kneehole space
- FC627 power bar with two electrical outlets and two USB ports on top
- Top tier has wireless charging area on left side
- Desk top area above center drawer pulls out for added work surface
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Note: delivery occurs from Graham, North Carolina and generally calculates to $2/mile from that location. We offer FREE delivery within 25 miles.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.