Create an inspiring workspace with the stunning Leesburg Computer Credenza with a fashionable flair and classic design details like column motifs and decorative Swirl Mahogany and Ebony Veneers. The light distressing takes traditional style to a more casual and inviting place. The center drawer has a drop-front for keyboard use, and there are 3 utility drawers with 3 slots and two removeable dividers, one writing slide and one felt-lined pencil tray for use in either drawer, along with one locking file drawer with a file drawer with Pendaflex letter/legal filing system. One door with one adjustable shelf and one pullout printer tray behind. FC627 power bar on top with two electrical outlets and two USB ports.
- Center drawer with drop-front for keyboard use
- FC627 power bar on top with two electrical outlets and two USB ports
- Three utility drawers with three slots and two removable dividers, one writing slide and one felt-lined pencil tray for use in either drawer
- One locking file drawer with Pendaflex letter/legal filing system
- One door with one adjustable shelf and one pullout printer tray behind
- Keyboard space: 26W x 13 1/2 - 16 1/2D x 3 1/4H
- Knee space: 26 1/2W x 22D x 24H
- Printer space: 18 1/2W x 18D x 18H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Note: delivery occurs from Graham, North Carolina and generally calculates to $2/mile from that location. We offer FREE delivery within 25 miles.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.