Sophisticated and architectural in form, the Tynecastle Two-Piece Entertainment Console is inspired by the manor homes and equestrian life of the English countryside. Crafted of Poplar Solids and Figured Alder Veneers, the console and hutch are finished in a warm chestnut color with an inviting rustic quality. Packed with function, the 2-piece entertainment center accommodates up to a 70 inch TV and has a center channel speaker area measuring 43 1/2 W by 18 7/8 D x 6 7/8 H. The console has 2 drawers and 2 wood doors with one adjustable shelf behind each, and 2 wood-framed beveled glass doors with 2 adjustable shelves behind and a 3-plug outlet. The hutch has 3 open areas, 4 adjustable shelves, removable left and right storage boxes, 3 lights controlled by 3-intensity touch switch and a mountable back panel.
- Entertainment Console: Two drawers; one center channel speaker area; two wood doors with one adjustable shelf behind each; two wood-framed beveled glass doors with two adjustable shelves behind; one three plug outlet
- Will accommodate up to a 70'' television when used alone
- Center Channel Speaker area: 43 1/2W x 18 7/8D x 6 7/8H
- Entertainment Hutch: Three open areas; four adjustable shelves; left and right storage boxes are removable; three lights controlled by three-intensity touch switch; mountable back panel
- TV space with storage boxes: 57W x 19 1/4D x 42H
- TV space without storage boxes: 75 3/8W x 19 1/4D x 42H
- Shelf height above console: 42 1/4H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Note: delivery occurs from Graham, North Carolina and generally calculates to $2/mile from that location. We offer FREE delivery within 25 miles.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.