Inspired by a French antique, the classic chevron veneer pattern on the top of the Rhapsody Executive Desk gives striking character to this stunning piece that is a worthy focal point for the office of any successful professional. A center bonded leather writing surface adds to the prestige. Functional elements include a center drawer with drop-front for keyboard use; two drawers with one removable writing insert and pencil tray for use in either drawer and three slots with two removable dividers in each drawer. Two utility drawers and two locking file drawers with Pendaflex letter/legal filing system.
- Center bonded leather writing surface
- Center drawer with drop-front for keyboard use
- Keyboard space: 25 5/8W x 20 1/2D x 2 3/4H
- Two drawers with one removable writing insert and pencil tray for use in either drawer and three slots with two removable dividers in each drawer
- Two utility drawers with three slots and two removable dividers
- Two locking file drawers with pendaflex letter/legal filing system
- Knee space: 27 1/2W x 31 1/2D x 24 1/4H
- The classic chevron veneer pattern used on the office desk top was adapted from a French antique
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Note: delivery occurs from Graham, North Carolina and generally calculates to $2/mile from that location. We offer FREE delivery within 25 miles.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.