Work is worth it with a computer credenza as striking, classic and inspiring as the Brookhaven Computer Credenza. With timeless Americana style details like a rich cherry finish over Hardwood Solids and Cherry Veneers, medallion-shaped ring-and-pull bronze-colored hardware and column-motif carvings, the Brookhaven credenza desk will inspire your best work. The center drawer has a drop-front for keyboard use. Features include an FC627 power bar on top with two electrical outlets and two USB ports, 3 utility drawers the 3 slots and two removable dividers, one writing slide and one felt-lined pencil tray for use in either drawer. One locking file drawer with Pendaflex letter/legal filing system. One door with one adjustable shelf and one pullout printer tray behind, along with a charging unit and wire management.
- Center drawer with drop-front for keyboard use
- FC627 power bar on top with two electrical outlets and two USB ports
- Three utility drawers with three slots and two removable dividers, one writing slide and one felt-lined pencil tray for use in either drawer
- One locking file drawer with Pendaflex letter/legal filing system
- One door with one adjustable shelf and one pullout printer tray behind
- Charging unit and wire management
- Keyboard space: 24 3/4W x 21 1/4D x 3H
- Knee space: 27 1/4W x 22D x 24H
- Printer space: 19 3/4W x 19D x 16H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Note: delivery occurs from Graham, North Carolina and generally calculates to $2/mile from that location. We offer FREE delivery within 25 miles.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.