Work smarter, live better with this savvy work-at-home solution that is packed inside with computer-friendly features, storage, file drawers and wire access. When open, it works hard, but when you're finished with your tasks, close the doors and work is out-of-sight and out-of-mind while you enjoy down time. The left-facing side has a bi-fold door, task light, adjustable half shelf, double pullout keyboard/work surface, FC625 Power Director II, pullout shelf for printer, tower compartment with adjustable shelf. Right-facing side has a drop-down work surface door, one adjustable shelf, two drawers, locking file drawer and wire access to all compartments in both sections. Finished top.
- Left facing side: bi-fold door, task light, adjustable half shelf, double pullout keyboard/work surface, FC625 Power Director II; pullout shelf for printer, tower compartment with adjustable shelf, levelers
- Right facing side: drop-down work surface door, one adjustable shelf, two drawers, locking file drawer, levelers
- Wire access to all compartments in both sections
- Finished top.
- Monitor area: 33W x 26 1/2H
- Keyboard area: 25W x 9 1/4D x 2 7/8H
- Knee space: 24H
- Tower compartment: 10 5/8W x 22D x 16 1/8H
- Printer area: 20 1/2W x 19 1/8D x 13 1/8H
- Opening behind drop-down work surface: 15 13/16W
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Note: delivery occurs from Graham, North Carolina and generally calculates to $2/mile from that location. We offer FREE delivery within 25 miles.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.