Get your work done from anywhere in the comfort of your own home. Place this lap desk on top of your favorit arm chair and you instantly have a cozy desk. Use the elastic suspendors to hold your items in place while you work. Made of Cherry Veneer over MDF construction and finished in a gorgeous dark blue or black. Comes fully assembled.
- Color is Black
- Engineered wood and cherry veneer
- Construction Details: Veneer over engineered wood substrate makes for a smooth and consistent color tone while the engineered wood substrate provides strength and structural longevity
- Shape is Kidney
- Item Dimensions: 31.75"W x 15.75"D x 0.25"H, Product Weight: 3 LBS
- Item arrives fully assembled
- 2 Elastic suspender with a removable pen loop to hold your pen and keep papers and other items in place while you're working
- Can rest on the arms of a standard arm chair
- Can be pulled snug to body due to it's kidney shape
- Wide dimensions allow you to rest this on the arms of most chairs: 32W x 1/4D x 16H (overall); 13-inch center width; 2.75 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 25 lbs
- Ideal for use as a lap desk for your laptop or holding a keyboard and mouse while pulled up to your desktop.
- Cleaning and Care: wipe clean with dry cloth and dust regularly
||31.75W x 15.75D x 0.25H
||MDF, Cherry Veneer
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Note: delivery occurs from Graham, North Carolina and generally calculates to $2/mile from that location. We offer FREE delivery within 25 miles.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.